Autorad - Poland
Wednesday 21 April 2010
What do you get when you put together Autorad, MTX distributor for Poland and a Fiat Panda?
You get an Amazing MTX Showcar that is small in size but HUGE in sound!
The work done to this car is simply amazing. To start with the outside this Panda received a custom made bodykit to make it look different from other Panda’s. Then Mariusz and Sebastian from Pirania CarAudio Shop did the audio installation and Pierre Bodin at Sorcier Garage gave the car a custom painting and the interior received a so called "Grotto Look". In the meantime the front seats were recovered with snake skin look vinyl. The rear doors and hatch are motorized, there is a water pond in the dashboard and a really cool LED equalizer around the main subwoofer to make the install complete.
- 2x T9512-44 subs in custom fiberglass enclosure
- 4x T5508-44 subs in the rear doors
- 3x THS652 component sets
- 1x THX693 coaxial set
- 1x TA92001 Mono Block Class-D amp to drive the T95 subs
- 1x TA7801 Mono Block Class-D amp to drive the T55 subs
- 1x TA5604 Class-AB 4-ch amp to drive the mid/high speakers
- JVC KD-AVX820 head unit
- 7" and 15" LCD screens
- 6x AIV 1F Powercaps
- AIV connections
Pirania CarAudio Shop